Monday, July 25, 2011

Big Time Rush

Elizabeth and Emily got to go to their very 1st concert this past weekend where they saw the boy band, Big Time Rush. We got invited to go by Elizabeth's BFF and her mom.




It was a nice time spent with my girls that I don't get to do very often. The best part of the concert, for me at least, was the fact that it was held at the Orange County Fair. I had never been there and couldn't wait to sink my teeth into all the yummy fried foods!







Arianna was cracking me up. She was soooo into it. She was singing along and knew all the words.

My girls acted like it was 'just okay' pretending not to be 'that into them'. But by the look on Elizabeth's face in this pic, I think that was a little white lie. She looks quite smitten to me. 


We went all out and glued jewels in our hair. Then we regretted it cuz we couldn't get them out for 2 days. I lost quite a bit of hair trying to get those things out.Won't ever do that again!!!

Both of the girls are BIG fans of Selena Gomez, so I think that will probably be our next concert together!

My children are spoiled. I didn't go to my 1st concert til I was 28!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Boy this bldg brought back memories of my first concert a long time ago. I can't remember getting old who it was but I do remmeber I couldn't hear for like 2 days after the concert!!!The girls look liked they had lots of fun and the fried food is always yummy! Glad to see that everyone had a good time! Hugs & kisses to all, Lynn XOXO

    ReplyDelete