Monday, October 26, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
I'm officially on maternity leave!!! Yeah!!!! I'm hoping to squeeze in as much family time and field trips as possible before Ben makes his debut. A couple of things on our To Do List this week include:
- parent/teacher conferences for Brianna, Elizabeth, and Emily.
- A belly casting mold.
- Finish Ewok's Halloween Costume
- Download soothing, quiet songs for Ben's delivery onto Dad's IPOD.
- Pickup Brianna's retainer
- Costco trip (yikes, I'm scared, we all know what Costco trips cost this family)!
- Finish taking pics of Halloween decor
- Take pic of 38 week tummy
- Maybe, have a baby
Here are some updates on the kids...
Sunday, October 11, 2009
"A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into." ~Ansel Adams
Monday, October 5, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
(Matthew, 2006) Perhaps my future holds some more 'adult' kinda vacations. More dates with daddy. And the best part, less childcare costs!!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother's Love."-- Maureen Hawkins