Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Ben!


My baby is 1 today!!!! He's NOT an infant anymore. I think I'm gonna cry! He doesn't drink baby formula anymore. He's walking, crying, saying "mama", "dada", and "nana". His favorite is "caca" when I tell him something is gross and he shouldn't be putting it in his mouth. Benjamin, if I could have had my pick from all the babies in heaven waiting to be born, I would have chosen you! I cried and laughed with joy the day I found out I was pregnant with you. One of my most favorite days was the day you were born. I will never forget those precious moments when you entered the world. Thank you Lord Jesus for my last lil monkey, this precious boy!

"Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it." ~Not Your Average Dictionary

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ben!! Boy that year went by so fast and you are 1 already!!! I hope you enjoy your very special day lil man you are sooo cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Hugs & Kisses, Lynn XOXO

    ReplyDelete