Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Love Letter For Mommy

Okay, it's bragging time! While cleaning the kitchen I found a piece of paper under the dinner table. Assuming it was just another one of the kids craft messes I was about to throw it away until I read the heading:
To:Mommy
From: Emily Hmmm. I was curious so I opened it and this is what it said... Mom I love u so so so so so so so much
you mean ever thing to me! I'm
lucky I even have a mom some kids
Don't have one like my friend Hope
I feell realy bad for her. I'm all so
realy happy to have a mom like you.
U Know I just love haveing a mom
like U. Your sweet and cind (kind, I think?) and meany
other thing. Your a realy nice and realy
realy sweet. Know wonder dady fell in love
with u.
Thank you, M&M's. Mommy loves you more than you know. Now hand me a tissue, please!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful Emily! There is nothing more touching and meaningful to a parent then a hand written poem or letter from their child! I also need a tissue!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete