Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Don't laugh too hard!

You're gonna enjoy this post!
My Mother's Day--
First off, I'd like to say Happy Belated Mother's day to every mommy out there, including all of my mommy bloggie friends. Lynn, thank you for the E-card!
I had to work on Mother's Day. Sad, I know. But, I took the Saturday off to have my own Mother's Day with the kids. It was nice. Daddy went shooting in the morning with a friend, but after he got home I took the older three girls ice skating.
I've been wanting to go ice skating for a long time but I just never have the time! Elizabeth complained the whole way there but by the time we were done she was the one begging to come back again! It was so much fun. Sarah, our cousin, came along too. You're gonna love this video. Near the end of the 2nd hour there, I was getting brave and decided I was going to teach myself how to twirl and spin like those fancy skaters in the middle of the ice. I was showing off and Sarah made sure to have her camera phone out - just in case! Go ahead, watch it. And get a good laugh- AT MY EXPENSE! : ) After ice skating we went to lunch with daddy and the rest of the crew. What better way to end the day than a quick shopping trip at the mall. Brianna, Ben and I tagged along with Sarah on her search of a dress for an upcoming wedding. While in the mall, I found a few cute dresses myself. I had Ben in the baby backpack and I left the stroller in the car so I had nowhere to put him to try them on. That is until.... I looked around... and got creative. I apologize for the sideways video. Keep in mind, I had tested the hooks before using them. He was having an absolute ball jumping around like he was. Sarah made me do it. JK. I guess after 6 babies, I'm a little bit more daring in my parenting. Ben was giggling and mommy was laughing harder than I've laughed in a long time. Be Advised: No babies were harmed in the making of this video!

3 comments:

  1. What a riot Christine! Good twirling around! LOL! I could not see the video of Ben on my computer. I love the baby warning that you added! You crack me up you guys are always ready for anything. Happy you had a nice Mother's Day and didn't break anything ice skating! I am going to try again to see the side video of Ben, I am sure its hilarious!
    Hugs & Kisses to all, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Stan what is that number for cps again your daughter has gone crazy. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha WHAT! I didn't make you do it. I wasnt even there...

    ReplyDelete