Thursday, February 24, 2011

Troublesome Trashcan Trauma

We all know how bad I am about following through with my promises to post pics at a later date...(i.e.- the girls' bedroom re-do.) Trust me, I haven't forgotten about that. I know, I'm a bad blogger but I can't help it if it hasn't made it's way up to the top of my To Do List. I promise it's on the list but at the very, very, bottom of the bottomless list of CRAP to get done.

But I definitely made sure that pictures of Ben's... ooops... I mean Dangerboy's little fiasco were at the top of said list. I mean how can I not remember to do that; everytime I look at that kid I'm reminded about it! It's written all over his face! HA! (pun intended).

Sooo without further ado, let me introduce you to Destruct-O-Boy's archnemesis (AKA- the trashcan).
Please excuse the poor quality of the pics. A camera phone is no comparison to a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi. And here is DangerBoy moments after the damage was repaired. See the sleepy look in his eyes??? Yeah, that's good stuff baby!

The following morning when I went to rescue him from his crib, he had already taken off his bandage and it looked like this. I changed his diaper, walked over to the trashcan and threw it out which gave him just enough time to climb on top of the dinner table. I swear God heard my prayer for a lil boy and said to Himself, "you wanna boy, well here ya go!"


The following ones were taken about 5 minutes ago.



Daddy took some hilarious video of him just after he was sedated. I think being heavily medicated is the only way to calm this child.  Much to daddy's frustration and despite mommy's begging and pleading that damn doctor wouldn't send us home with a prescription of that stuff.

What???!!!

I don't see what the problem is?  In my book, it's very similar to an adult soothing a hectic day with an nice glass of wine to unwind. Whenever he starts acting up, all I have to do is walk over to the medicine cabinet... "Here sweet boy, open up and swallow 'Mommy's Little Helper'. This will take all of mommy's your troubles away.


A mommy can dream!

Oh, and just for kicks and giggles.... here's Ewok's face. He was watching me take pictures of Ben and apparently felt like it was his turn!  I swear he's like my 7th kid sometimes! In case you couldn't tell, that's him smiling.  

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh poor Ben's face. I do think he will have a scar there from his adventure with the trash-can!!! Ewok does look like he is smiling.I am quite sure there will be more blogging coming from that adorable Danger-Boy!!! Give all the kids a great big hug and kiss from me and a special kiss on Danger-Boys stitches!! I will have to gather my friends for an update on (drum roll pls) Danger-Boy!!!! Love, Lynn

    ReplyDelete