Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sarah & Ryan

In a secret little place where I often long to go but can never seem to find the time, lies a hidden gem of a park. It’s only a stone’s throw from our house and the perfect little spot for little boys to look for frogs, little girls to write in the sand, or for boyfriends and girlfriends to get lost in each other’s arms. I wish I took my kids here more often. It’s a dreamy little place for lovers, or a little boy’s perfect playground, or ‘just the right spot’ for a family to picnic and pretend that they are miles away from home. I don’t even want to really blog about it because I don’t want others to discover it. It won’t be the same if we go next time and ‘others’ have found it out!

I managed to sneak in a little photo shoot for my cousin Sarah and her boyfriend Ryan. It was a little thank you for all the free babysitting she does for me! You two are cute together, and I love the ‘tale’ behind your romance! It reminds me of the innocent childhood love of that little girl and little boy on all of those cards you see in Hallmark.
Ryan, you survived! It wasn’t that bad, was it? Sarah, I loved taking your pics and can’ t wait to do it again someday.









5 comments:

  1. How romantic & beautiful! These pictures should win you first place in a contest Christine. You are right the photos are like a Hallmark card and speak to you of young love,happiness & and glad hearts. If only these emotions could last in our hearts forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! You have a real talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I'm really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pix Christine, great job, now MY TURN MY TURN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is that beautiful girl in those pictures?!?!?

    ReplyDelete