Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
a santa hat wearing juicy bay..beee!


On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
a notable mommy melting heart specialty! 


On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
a colicky toddler as grumpy as can be!

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
two sticky hands n some eyelashes to stir some jealousy!

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
another pathetic grum-py baaaay-by!

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love sent to me..
a wacky eyed glare as goofy as can be!


On the 7th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
some lips that's meant for kissing mommy!


On the 8th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
his crabby person-a-lity!


On the 9th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
a booger diving ex-tre-mity!


On the 10th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
his new favorite ac-ti-vi-ty!


On the 11th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
a sneeze to make him entertainingly dizzy.


On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...
a smile worth a gazillion pe-nnies!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was great Christine! Ben is sooo cute even showing us his new activity. Hope everyone had a great holiday! Wishing you all a very Happy Healthy New Year!
    Hugs & kissses, Lynn

    ReplyDelete