Thursday, September 30, 2010

Big Bear Pics

We went to Big Bear a few weeks ago but I just now realized I never posted some of the good pics we got. Here's my FAVORITE pic!I left my camera at home so these images were from Bri's camera. Here are some funny pics of Bri and Elizabeth goofing off.
And Bri taking silly ones of Ben too.Eating ice cream in the village. For the first time, we rode the ski lift up to the top of the mountain and had lunch. It was sooo cool. We'd like to do it again in the snow. Papa dropped his expensive jacket while on the ski lift. After the ride he and daddy went on a lil hike to find it. A few minutes and a lot of sweat later, they got it back.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos Brianna!!! Looks like a very nice time was had by all. The pictures of the kids are adorable. Love the view from the lift!!! Hugs & kisses to all Lynn

    ReplyDelete