Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maternity Pics

Last week, I had scheduled some maternity pics. I'm 7 months along now and didn't want to wait too much longer, I didn't want to look too BIG in the pics. After thinking about it awhile, I couldn't remember the last time we took family pics. I think Emily was a few months old. So, our maternity session turned into a maternity/family session. I learned that Megan does not care to have her picture taken AT ALL. We were bribing her with Carl's Jr. chicken stars. This is what we got, be prepared, there's ALOT!
Matthew... showing off the final score... 4 Girls, 2 Boys!
Ben will be here soon. I'm so not ready for this to happen yet. I'm not ALLOWING him to come out yet. At last week's prenatal checkup I told the Dr. that he would probably just have to 'cut him out' when it's time, because I don't want to give him up. I'm loving this pregnancy wayyyy too much!

1 comment:

  1. i love all these all pic i expect a copy of all these pic.Mom

    ReplyDelete