Monday, August 3, 2009

Bed for Ben

Our newest project is this....
Can you tell what it is? It's the crib! And it used to be Mackenzie's. And we are so excited to have it. It's perfect in every way except...color. So, we plan on painting it this color
It's called Heritage Red. Its sure to look good in the boy's blue/red room. First, we dusted it off. Then we gave it a good soap and water washing
While we were outside, we watched the planes fly by. Megan got a kick out of it.
Then we played with the camera a little and took a picture of momma and her belly. I feel sorry for all those who had to drive by the house and see THAT! A very pregnant woman in a bikini top and shorts with not an ounce of shame, bearing her belly to all, in an attempt to get rid of a really bad farmer's tan soak up some sun all the while taking pictures of herself!
Speaking of projects... Look at what my aunt Nina cooked up for me and delivered.
I got this puppy a few days ago. I'm not going to share too much of it now, you'll have to check back in a few days cuz it deserves a blog post of it's own. Just wait til I tell you what it used to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment