Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How (or what) does your garden grow?

I know it's kinda early for Harvest time, but look what we grew (kinda by accident)
We have a total of 6 of them
This is the Mama one, she's the biggest of them all, she must be pregnant! She looks sorta how I've been feeling lately!
I'm wondering if they'll last til October. If not, we just might plant some more seeds. This is the kid responsible for this
For now, we're using them as centerpieces on the picnic table. We've been eating dinners outside lately, so this will give us something nice to look at. I don't know about you but these make me feel ready for Halloween time. It's also making me want to practice with a variety of different veggies, especially zucchini. That way I can sneak it into the kids food! Or maybe even some corn...
The kids are begging mama for some pumpkin pie. I only know how to make pumpkin pie from canned pumpkin! Anyone out there know how to make Homemade Pumpkin Pie?! I don't wanna let these little ones down...
Oops, too late. Meggie doesn't look very happy! And Emily... why that's the fakest smile I ever did see coming from the kid who loves the camera! Wait....
Ah, that's better!

No comments:

Post a Comment