Monday, March 21, 2011

So I'm about 3 weeks behind in posting...

But this one post is very important to me so although it's late, it still holds its value.
 Happy Birthday, Papa Bear.


Without you, the Great Big Mejia Family wouldn't have been possible :p



Without you, I would have never learned the important lesson that the world will still continue to turn even if a child falls asleep without brushing his teeth, with sticky hands, a dirty face, and/or mismatched clothes. 

Without you, I would never know what true love is.

Without you, I'd be walking through this hectic, chaotic life all alone.

Without you, I'd have nobody to build me the many things on my Honey Do List. Things like this new project!!!!


I couldn't have found a better partner!




Happy Birthday, Papa Bear!


A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. ~
Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miguel. You can tell what a loving devoted father & husband you are by the pictures that Christine posted. Hope you had a great day and did something special too! Happy Birthday and many more! Hugs & kisses to all Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I almost cried! Love this post, Happy Birthday Miguel! (and I love the mud room project!)

    ReplyDelete