Thursday, March 4, 2010

Matthew Goes to School

Matthew started preschool this week... He was soooooo excited. When I saw how happy he was in class, I realized that I should have sent him a long time ago. He had no problem with mom leaving at all. He sat down like a big boy and started working on puzzles. I kissed him goodbye and said I was leaving. About 3 minutes later he turned around and saw me still standing there snapping pictures of him. He said, "I thought you were leaving already!" So I did, but not before I took one last loooooong peek at him through the window. It broke my heart to see how okay he was with all of this. My big boy is growing up!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute - I can't believe you actually let him go to school...LOL!!! He looks so happy. I know how hard it must have been for you...I'm proud of you mama!! Give him hugs & kissies.
    XO,
    Auntie Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big boy Matthew you are! I am sure you will really enjoy & learn lots now that you are in school. I know that your Mom will miss you but a whole new learning experience will open up to you! Have fun lil man.
    Hugs & Kisses, Lynn XOXO

    ReplyDelete