Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brianna!

So, I'm a week behind in posting. For some reason, it seems like its always someone's birthday around here. Couldn't be the fact that we have 6 kids!!!! No- of course not! I've temporarily disabled the music on the blog so that you can enjoy Brianna's birthday video with a song that's just for her. Sorry Bree for your late birthday post, but better late than never. Your'e 11 now...(going on 17)!!!! Daddy has sung this song to you since you were born. Enjoy the video ... My Girl- (The Temptations)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great birthday tribute to our oldest granddaughter. It almost made my cry. It also made me realize how fast life is passing by. Bree is so old and so grown up now. I don't want you to get any older. Stop right now.

    I had to share the video with my co-workers. They loved it too.

    I love you guys !!!!

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful young woman you have grown up to be Brianna! Happy Birthday!!! I love the picture of you wearing the blue hat!!! Never loose that beautiful smile!!! You will always treasure this video that your Mom & Dad made for you. She looks alot like you Christine. Give all the Mejia kids a great big hug & kiss from me.

    Love, Lynn XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - once again you have reduced me to tears. I cannot believe how fast the years have flown by. I feel so lucky to have been a part of her life since the beginning. She was a beautiful baby and has grown into such a beautiful amazing young girl. You guys have done an amazing job - Thank you for sharing!
    Love you guys!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete