Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Changing Everyday

I look different each day and I'm getting cuter and cuter. Mommy constantly tells me how beautiful I am and that because I'm a boy I'm not supposed to be so pretty. I'm not really sure what she means but she makes me smile nonetheless. I've just started smiling last week. I must be a morning baby cuz I smile the most then. Daddy is a little bit jealous because I've only smiled once for him; he says I only have eyes for mommy. Don't tell him but I'm secretly in love with my mommy.
And she's VERY much in love with me. I know this cuz she's always got a camera in my face while she makes these silly cooing noises. Then she'll undress me and stick me in the craziest places to take more pictures of me. The picture below is me on the linen cabinet. Can a boy get a lil help here?! Someone help me, please!!!
"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." ~Chinese Proverb

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your Mommy Ben you are beautiful especially those big eyes!!! You kids grow so fast that is why pictures need to be taken alot especially smiling happy ones of you. Hope all the Mejia's are being good it won't be long until Santa comes. Did you girls decorate you house? I loved the way it looked last year. Hugs & kisses to you all! Love Lynn XOXO

    ReplyDelete