Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday, Megan!

I've not posted in awhile, been quite busy with the demands of home, work, and school. Even worse, my camera is out of order right now- it was in much need of a thorough cleaning. I couldn't have taken it for repair at a worse time with Megan's birthday and Easter a week later. I didn't realize that it was going to take 3 weeks to clean. Megan turned the big ONE on April 8th, we haven't officially celebrated it yet. I'm hoping to plan a birthday/baptism bbq for her. Standby for pics. Once I get my camera back I'll be in the full swing of things again, I promise.
Easter was amazing, we had beautiful sunny weather, we went to church, daddy heated the pool and the kids went swimming all day. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!
So excuse the pics lately. I'm resorting to poor quality cell phone images. Here's two pics of the beautiful birthday girl. My-- has she changed! Here's her birthday poem...
Her name means Pearl thats just what she is the apple of our eye our 4th little girl. She's mild and sweet a lover of all a joy to meet. Give her a blankie and she'll suck it til slumber No boys will ever get this lil one's number! Her nicknames include Megs, Meggie, and Megs n Bacon the day she was born Our hearts were taken. Happy 1st Birthday, Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment