Tuesday, December 6, 2016

LeMelle Christmas Party -2016

Every year my parents host a festive Christmas party in early December. Through the years the party has grown in size. People get married, have babies, sometimes get divorced, and then have more babies. In other words, the number of attendees has increased so much so that we no longer fit in my parent's home.  This is the first year we moved it to an outside location. The larger venue fit us perfect, but the closeness and intimacy of us being squeezed in the cozy, warm garage amongst family and friends wasn't there. Nonetheless, it was still so special to celebrate this month with my sweet cousins, aunts, uncles, and family friends.  That's what Christmas is all about... oh, and Uncle Vic's Gumbo too!
Merry Christmas from the LeMelle's and the Mejia's!!!

Side note: wish I took more pictures, but I was too busy running around being a social butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment