Monday, November 21, 2016

Sarah Ties The Knot!!!

I'm a few months behind because life is so busy right now. Back in early September, our huge LeMelle Family and the Velasco Family traveled up to Flagstaff, Arizona to watch Sarah and Jorge say "I DO." The whole weekend was magical and I cried like a baby watching my baby 'sister' get married. I was so honored to be part of the day from helping her get ready, getting our nails done, toasting with champagne all morning, giving a speech at the reception, and most importantly, holding her dress up while she peed! Megan was the prettiest flower girl I've seen in a long time and Ben did well with his bride introduction. Sarah was the most stunning bride I've ever laid eyes on...aside from myself ;).... There's not much else I can say about the weekend because words won't do it justice. Congratulations Sarah and Jorge!!! I love you both so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment