Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Papa

So we celebrated my own father's birthday about 2 weeks ago. I'm a little behind in blogging.








We had a little barbecue for him on a Sunday evening and invited two of his brothers over to join us.



It was a nice relaxing evening and the best part is my dad really looked like he enjoyed himself.

I enjoyed listening to my dad and his brothers make fun of each other as if they were still little.

 You're only as old as you feel!!! Happy Birthday, Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Love ur blogs Christine!!!!!!!!
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr Le Melle and best wishes today & always. What a great birthday celebration to have your loving family & beautiful grandchildren to share your very special day with!!! Happy Birthday!!!
    Hugs & kisses, Lynn

    ReplyDelete