Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I did NOT recently protest to NEVER sweep or mop the kitchen floor ever again. Why Bother! With a big family like this I can NEVER keep it clean longer than 5 minutes. Then again, I LOVE the smell of Pine-Sol and the appearance of a clean house, even if it is for a whole 5 minutes. So, I did NOT change my mind and mop the floors again anyway. Okay, I did! I mopped again even though I said I wouldn't. But... I did NOT watch Megan dump her cereal bowl on it minutes later! Thank God there was no milk in it! I did NOT take a deep breath to calm myself down and I most surely did NOT get down on all fours and manage to pick up every Fruit Loop on the ground. I did NOT find a stray one an hour later and I did NOT use the "lazy" excuse to avoid the two extra steps to the trash can. So... I did NOT talk myself into just popping it into my mouth out of convenience. Okay, maybe I did. After all, the floor was just cleaned, right?! Wrong! A stinkn' ant surely did NOT beat me to that darn fruit loop that I had just munched on!!! Heck no, not me! After puking a little in my mouth, I did NOT go running to the sink to spit out the remnants of vomit, Fruit Loop, and ant. Have you ever tasted an ant before! YUCK! Ahhh, the joys of motherhood and ant eating! I did NOT decide to peek out the front windows early one morning to see what the weather was like before waking up the girls for school. When doing so, I most certainly did NOT step in a fresh surprise that Ewok left behind! I did NOT cry! I did NOT call the dr. to reschedule my appt. for a later one that same day. We all know what my memory is like when I'm prego, so... I, of course, did NOT call the nurse back two minutes later to confirm the time again! I don't have much of an appetite lately. Unless, it's frozen yogurt. Yogurtlicious, specifically. I have NOT had yogurt for lunch just about everyday last week. I am NOT STILL pregnant with baby #6!!! You'd think he woulda walked on out days or even weeks ago!
"Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness." ~Richard Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment