Friday, November 21, 2008

What are friends for?

While looking at some old pictures that I have saved to my computer, I came across this one. My next thought was... "where would we be if we didn't have friends we could rely on?" Friends are gifts, they're treasures. Especially if you don't have any sisters. This one friend in particular is one I can call up when I need to vent or just when I need a good cry. Even though crying together can be fun, it's even better to share those good happy times together. Like the one here. A girl's day at Glen Ivy was very much needed, so that's what we did!
Where would I be without a friend like her??? Well, I know one thing for sure, my poor Emily would be sitting in a pair of soggy peed-in pants during bible school, if it weren't for my friend, Letty. Letty, this post is dedicated to you. I love you!
Can you recall a situation/event where you needed your best friend? Where would you be without your friends? Please share!

1 comment:

  1. SISTERS BY CHOICE
    I recall many situations when a Super Mom with a wonderful heart took some time from Her Great Big Family to listen to my foolishness. I can always count on her encouraging words and support. I too don't have any sisters so her friendship is a true gift for me. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her and her great big beautiful family. Where would I be without a friend like her???
    This dedication has brought tears to my eyes, Thank you sooo much for your beautiful words.
    I love you mama,
    Letty

    ReplyDelete