Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy birthday Megan!

Happy 7th birthday beautiful girl. I love being your mommy and watching you grow. I love that you're my baby girl. You're spunky personality keeps us laughing constantly. Your bond with your brother Matthew is a joy to observe. You are interested in mermaids right now. You even own a mermaid tale of your own. You don't like the "fake" Disney mermaid, Ariel though. In your words, you like "only real mermaids." (You seriously believe they exist. And perhaps you are right. Perhaps, I'm the incorrect one.) Your belief in miracles and happy ever afters makes me fall even more in love with you.

You are sick with a stomach bug right now. The school just called me to come pick you up. So I'm on my way, baby girl, to  nurse you back to health so we can celebrate your 7 beautiful years this weekend, mermaid style!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 7th birthday Megan! I hope you are feeling better! Enjoy your very special day honey!!!! Love you bunches Aunty Lynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete