Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back To School

The kids started the 2012-2013 school year. Here's the rundown...

Brianna-8th Grade
Elizabeth-5th Grade
Emily-4th Grade
Matthew-2nd Grade
Megan-Preschool
Ben-Happy @ home with Mommy

 
 It's impossible to get a good pic with everyone smiling when there's this many kids!
 

 
 
 
Elizabeth and her best friend.
 
 


Matthew and his cousin Vivian are in the same class!

 

And Emily got Elizabeth's teacher from last year.

 
We enrolled Megan in preschool. This is her 2nd week. She is loving it!!! I'm super excited about the kids teachers this year. No complaints.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mejia's boy oh boy I have missed you all dearly!!!!! Wow you kids are growing sooooo fast!!!I can't tell you how happy I am to see and read about you all!!!! I checked everyday and finally there was all the smiling faces that I have missed. Enjoy and learn all you can in school. Hugs & kisses to all! Aunt Lynn XOXO

    ReplyDelete