Monday, December 5, 2011

Cruisn' Katalina

I took the kids to the park the other day to take a Christmas photo for our 2011 Xmas cards. I got brave and took the dog too. And since I was taking the dog... why not take the cat?! If you're thinking of taking a cat to the park.... DON'T.



NOT A GOOD IDEA!

The cat ran away and hid under some bushes. I owe my 7th child to the two nice men who finally coaxed her out. After about 15 minutes she was back into Elizabeth's arms.

I do have to say though, that Katalina luuuuuuvs car rides! Check these out...

1 comment:

  1. How cute Ben & Kat are!!! Wow the cat & dog to the park for a picture what were you thinking??? Hope the picture came out nice. Can't wait to see everyone! Hope all is well and all the kids are being good. Hugs & kisses to all Auntie Lynn

    ReplyDelete